|Universal - Securing the berth and staff - Maintenance simplicity
During the loading and unloading phase, the risk of the fork-lift truck falling is very common.
There are two main causes:
- Unexpected departure
- Progressive movement of the dockside trucks.
The Calematic is a system for chocking trucks:
- Fully automatic
- Buried in the ground, without the risk of damaging the trailers
- Sturdy and reliable, very low maintenance costs
- Adaptable to the environment of all docks
The Calematic Standard Operation Mode:
- Reversing the truck
- The chocks rise automatically when the sectional gate or barrier is opened.
- Once the chocks have lifted, the operator is allowed to set up the dock leveller to perform the transhipment operations.
- At the end of these operations, the operator can put the dock leveller to the starting position.
- When the sectional gate or the barrier * closes, the chocks are unblocked. The truck is then allowed to leave.
* Other types of servo-control systems are possible if specifically requested.
The exchange of information between the warehouse and the dock is done via signal lights.
Solution available in 2D / 3D BIM, downloadable files from our website.
To see the list of the equipped sites in the world (excluding France), click here